- Fingertip speed control protected in the handle
- Mechanical gas valve integrated with trigger function (bypass for full auto control)
- Legendary Cobra rear trigger configuration
- EZ-Lock® Barrel design allows for 360° rotation for angles on every welding job
- Liquid and Air Cooled models in 15 ft, 25 ft, 35 ft and 50 ft lengths
- Rated Output at 60% Duty Cycle: 450 Amps Water Cooled, 225 Amps Air Cooled
- Wire Type/Diameter: .023” - .045” solid and hard wire, .030” - 1/16” aluminum and cored wire
When connected with the Cobramatic wire feed cabinet you get the best push-pull wire feed equipment for welding aluminum. Completely and fully synergic, the one-knob control in the Python LX returns precise and repeatable weld settings from 15 to 50 feet away.
Based on tried-and-true MIG welding algorithmic parameters, easy programming requires three simple selections: DC Pulse or DC, wire type and wire diameter. Customizable features such as Arc Trim, Arc Width and Wave Pulse Frequency settings are a button-push and knob-turn away from the cleanest, smoothest fault-free welds ever to be laid on an aluminum plate. Similar settings and configurations for steel, stainless and flux-core are also capable with some gun hardware accommodations.